Motability is a UK charity-backed scheme, which helps disabled people and their families to become more mobile.The scheme is open to anyone who receives one of the following benefits:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- War pensioners Mobility Supplement
- You can use mobility allowance through the Motability scheme for:
- A new car on a three-year contract hire lease;
- A new or used car on hire purchase, over a term of 2-5 years;
- A new or used powered wheelchair, or scooter, on hire purchase over a term of 1-3 years.
- Currently, 400,000 people pay their mobility allowance to the Scheme, as outlined above.
- Most choose contract hire, which covers comprehensive insurance, maintenance and breakdown cover in one regular payment.
Motability supplies cars through accredited dealerships, including Wilsons of Rathkenny.
At Wilsons of Rathkenny we offer First Class Treatment!
Our sales team are fully trained to guide you through any aspect of the motability scheme. With easy access to all our showrooms it's easy to find your ideal car. Our Aftersales team will provide you with an excellent service from when you take delivery of your vehicle.
At Wilsons of Rathkenny, we are THE MOTABILITY EXPERTS!
You can choose from Fiat, Nissan, Vauxhall, Kia and SEAT - each with an extensive range of models available on the motability scheme. All cars are on one site for your convenience - a "one stop shop" for all your needs Choose from small cars, 7 seaters and 4x4's. Choose Petrol / Diesel, New / Used. Many models available with NIL DEPOSIT
At Wilsons of Rathkenny we will endeavour to make the purchase of your motability vehicle easy and hassle free. So why not call us today and learn more about what Wilsons of Rathkenny and Motability can do for you!
We invite you to explore your options in confidence with our Motability Sales specialists.
Call us on 028 2175 8261
Nissan: Davy Hyde
Vauxhall: Paul McClurkin
Kia: David Simpson
SEAT: John Vennard