THE NEW VAUXHALL VIVARO
BUILT TO TAKE IT ALL
The amazing new Vauxhall Vivaro – with power to spare, extra load space and more comfort than ever.
Check out the benefits the Vivaro can bring to your business:
• Practical design
• Comfort and convenience
• Generous load capacity
• Smooth power delivery
• Safety Features
• A range of variants to suit every need.
FORM AND FUNCTION
The New Vivaro’s special design cues design elements include:
• ‘Wing’ signature daytime running lights
• ‘Blade’ sculpted side-panel effect
• Central ’peak’ on bonnet
• Chrome elements in front-light clusters (on Sportive).
YOUR BUSINESS CARD ON WHEELS
New Vivaro shows its robust nature in its wide, centred stance. The long-distance comfort and commanding vision are provided by the raised cabin profile and large windscreen.
The cabin is light and airy and the choice of colours and fabrics creates a pleasant environment. It’s the perfect mobile office business environment that keeps you connected and in touch.
New Vivaro’s style and build quality sends out a strong message about you and your company. Plus there’s plenty of flat space for sign-writing, too.
EQUIPPED FOR BUSINESS
The Vivaro’s handy mobile-office features (standard on Sportive) include:
• An office bench seat with a fold-down centre section revealing a removable clipboard and a storage compartment, suitable for your tablet or laptop.
• A removable clipboard, which can be secured in the cab, keeping important papers to hand and saving search time.
• Docking stations for your smartphone and tablet on top of the dashboard (available as accessories).
• For extra efficiency there’s a keyless open-and-start function, and selective door-locking.
LOADS OF VOLUME
The Vivaro panel van provides a load volume ranging from 5.2 to 8.6 cubic metres and a full width max load length of 2537 mm or 2937 mm. The interior load space is ideally configured to transport Euro-pallets and can easily carry up to three.
EASY ACCESS - EXTRA LONG LOAD OPTION
The Vivaro features wide side-doors that enable access for Euro-pallets, and rear doors that allow easy load-access. There are also FlexCargo tailgate and load-through options for longer loads which includes load-through hatches in the bulkhead.
Max load length with FlexCargo:
• L1 3m to underseat / 3.75m to front footwell
•L2 3.4m to underseat / 4.15m to front footwell
SECURING YOUR ASSETS
Vivaro is equipped with lashing eyes. To protect the interior, there’s a range of optional protective floor and wall panels, which give free access to both the standard and optional hooks and lashing eyes.
MORE POWER, GREATER ECONOMY
The Vauxhall Vivaro introduces a new range of common rail diesel engines. From just 1.6 litres capacity they deliver power outputs of 90 PS (66 kW) to 140 PS (103 kW) with hard-working torque outputs, frugal consumption and low emissions.
You can select or turn off ecoDrive mode at any time. It’s push-button activated and can be overridden.
In ecoDrive mode:
• Engine torque and power is reduced
• Accelerator response is modified
• The power consumption of the air conditioning and the heating system is lowered.
ecoDrive mode lets you know exactly which gear you should be in to save fuel by giving a light signal at the most efficient changing speeds. If navigation is fitted, it also displays economic driving data and instructions based on input from the system, another way the New Vivaro makes your business more efficient.
Active safety features include:
• Electronic stability control (ESC)
• Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
• Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
• Hill start assist (HSA)
• Traction control (TC)
• Trailer stability program (TSP) – optional with trailer hitch.
That’s already a lot – but the New Vivaro offers even more. For example, electronic stability control (ESC) fitted as standard also includes:
• Adaptive load control. The load control adapts the ESC system according to whether the vehicle is fully loaded, half-loaded or empty (standard equipment).
• Roll-over mitigation. Roll-over mitigation constantly monitors the vehicle’s behaviour with the help of the ESC sensors and intervenes when the vehicle threatens to roll.
• Hydraulic brake assist. In critical driving situations, hydraulic brake assist increases the brake force to a maximum, reducing your stopping distance.
Exceptional quality, two wheelbase lengths (L1, L2) and two roof heights (H1, H2), with multiple power and configuration choices, make the New Vivaro panel van a class-leader. Accessibility, load-friendliness, business functionality and operating economy never looked better. The perfect van is ready and waiting for you.
• Sliding door, passenger side, unglazed
• Rear doors, 180° opening, unglazed
• Driver airbag
• ESC with hill start assist
• DAB radio
• Six-way adjustable driver seat with armrest
• Twin passenger bench seat
• Rake-and-reach adjustable steering wheel
• Power windows, front
• Dual-lens exterior rear-view mirrors, powered
• Blind angle mirror in passenger sun visor
• On-board computer
• 16'' steel wheels with centre cap.
Capacity for up to six people and space for their equipment makes our Doublecab the ideal people-mover. With all the advanced ergonomic, organisation and infotainment features of our panel van and combi, together with durable, high-quality trim choices, it can be configured to your exact needs.
Easy rear-seat access through two sliding side doors, adjustable head rests and a choice of trim means the crew ride in comfort. Storage in the side trim elements and an overhead light is standard on all models. At the higher end (Sportive), seats with armrests, ISOFIX child seats, additional storage and a 12V electric socket, help make life easier.
With seats for up to nine in standard or long wheelbase configurations, there’s a New Vivaro Combi to suit all your needs. It's easily configured and well-equipped, with folding and removable rear seats.
In addition to the standard equipment of our panel van, the New Vivaro Combi offers:
• Removable three-seat bench in second and third row
• Backrest in third row, tiltable
• Fully glazed cabin
• Front airbags, driver and front passenger
• Rear doors, 180° opening, glazed
"It may cost less than you think"
At Wilsons of Rathkenny Vauxhall we offer tailored finance packages designed to suit your individual circumstances. Our dedicated on-site Business Manager Stephen Kane is always available to discuss your vehicle funding options. Written finance quotations are available on request, as well as many other beneficial protections plans to keep you in control of your financial commitments. Stephen will take you through every finance option available, including Contract Hire, Hire Purchase and Finance Leasing. He will ensure that buying your vehicle is simple and hassle free, but most importantly the best value! This service is free and your finance package can be prepared and completed while you wait!
Contact Stephen Kane today and you could discover that your dream van may cost less than you think!