SWITCH IT UP.
Up to 209 mile range
Where do you want to go today? The new Corsa-e gives an impressive 209 miles (WLTP) range without recharging. Perfect for your everyday journeys. Now life is simply electric.
Sport & Eco modes
What's your driving style? The new Corsa-e lets you choose: Sport mode increases the fun, or switch to Eco mode and boost your range by up to 40%.
And the new Corsa-e delivers effortless acceleration when you need it, gliding from 0-31 mph in 2.8 seconds. Nippy.
Low running costs
An electric vehicle may cost more than a conventional car to buy, but you’ll save over time on energy and running costs. Electricity is cheaper than petrol or diesel. Servicing costs are lower, too. Fully electric cars are currently exempt from road tax and there’s no congestion charge to pay, either.
Benefits of going electric
- £0 road tax and £0 congestion charge
- 1% Benefit in Kind (2021/2022) for company car drivers
- 8 years battery warranty and 8 years roadside assistance^
- 6 month BP pulse subscription##
- 30% less maintenance costs as electric vehicles have less moving parts and less wear on brakes
- Plus the fuel savings, click on our cost calculator below to find out more