Wilsons of Rathkenny looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Junior Accountant to provide support to the Company Accountant and Directors. Reporting directly to the Company Accountant, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently, and be well-versed in accounting principles.
The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills. This is a great opportunity to learn from the ground up and a competitive salary is on offer.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
• Assist with the preparation of financial statements
• Analyse and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
• Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
Wilsons of Rathkenny are strengthen their Aftersales Team and are therefore urgently recruiting 3 new Customer Service Advisors.
These are full-time, permanent positions.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.15am until 5.30pm.
The role will involve customer interaction and administration duties, and full training will be provided.Apply Now
The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling and representing leading car franchises Vauxhall, Nissan, Seat, Kia, and our own Prestige range.
The successful applicant will have sales experience and a proven track record in the retail industry. You will also be highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on his/her own initiative. In return there would be significant opportunity to excel, along with a very attractive package and company car.Apply Now
Our Accident Repair Centre require a MET Stripper Fitter & Mechanic to join the busy team.
• be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter
• have own tools
• have min 3 years’ experience
• have a valid UK driving license
• be able to start immediately
• be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
• have good interpersonal skills
• be able to work to targets and deadlines
Reporting to the workshop controller, will be responsible for carrying out mechanical and electrical repair work on vehicles in a safe and efficient manner, achieving the highest possible standards of work with attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with relevant experience as a vehicle technician. Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ qualifications required. Be fully skilled with previous franchise workshop experience desirable.Apply Now